Click on each project title for further details:
- EAL and multilingualism: Novel word learning in EAL children
- Developing web-based research-into-practice guidance for EAL teaching
- Teachers and Polish children in primary schools: then and now
Current and recent postgraduate research projects include:
- Suhair Husan M. Alhelfawi: How do reading skills differ across languages in Arabic-English bilingual students? Supervisor: Dr Holly Joseph.
- Debbie Grimmond: Reading comprehension and its link to academic attainment in secondary school students with English as an Additional Language. Supervisors:Dr Daisy Powell and Professor Rhona Stainthorp.