Click on each project title for further details:
- Naming fluency and reading development
- Reading and writing: Eye movements during reading in children with comprehension difficulties
- Understanding individual differences in the earliest stages of literacy acquisition
Current and recent postgraduate research projects include:
- Anne House: Speech recognition software in a mainstream secondary school: an ethnographic case study. Supervisors: Dr Daisy Powell and Dr Louise Courtney.
- Anna Tsakalaki: Spelling performance in different orthographies: evidence from typical and poor spellers in England and Greece. Supervisors: Dr Daisy Powell andProfessor Rhona Stainthorp.